BERSYUKUR (GRATEFUL)

Hi 
Assalammualaikum

"November a month to remember"

A few people asked me how grateful I am about this life and I just answered, truthfully grateful to what I have until today. Many things happened up until today which I can conclude those for experienced and lesson in life. During my hardship up until today I still got supports from my friends and family. There has been few changes in my life, my routines which really affected me but still I tetap bersyukur dengan apa yang I ada. We might feel really down at some point, we forget how to accept all things happened or changed our life. But being positive is the key to everything. Always believe that everything happens for a reason. If there is meant to be for us or u, it will be yours some day. Just keep faith. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bace laa kawan2. thnx too MIEN

layannn :)

Happy One Year Working in DHL